Anyone providing liquidity to our pools in a 21-day timeframe will receive $CACAO.
Anybody can contribute supported assets, such as $BTC, $ETH, and $RUNE, to the auction in a 21-day timeframe by sending them to a specified address.
Swaps and withdrawals won’t be allowed during the lock-up period.
90% of the $CACAO tokens are distributed to the participants proportional to their liquidity contributions.
If $BTC is 40% of the liquidity raised, that pool receives 40% of the $CACAO allocation.
Earn interest on your crypto
Participants become Liquidity Providers facilitating swaps to other users and earning a share of the fees generated.
Their positions include their original contribution + the newly received $CACAO.
Participants will be able to interact with Maya Protocol and participate in the Liquidity Auction in three ways.
Step-by-step guides available here
Difficulty level: Low
Thorswap Custom Memos
Difficulty level: Medium
Difficulty level: High
Liquidity Auction Withdrawals Tiers model prevents rapid withdrawals right after the $CACAO distribution and subsequent lockup period ends.
Liquidity providers with longer-term horizons are slightly rewarded at the expense of shorter-term players. The protocol gets some extra time to gain traction and reach stability.
Lockup Period: 189 days
Daily withdrawal limit: Up to 0.5%
You declare your intent by adding a :1 to the Add Liquidity transaction. Frontends will abstract this away.
After the LA finishes and $CACAO is distributed, Tier 1 LPs receive a portion of all ceded $LP units, which means they can end up with an effective return of 2x or more on their contributed assets (assuming constant prices).
Importantly, Tier 1 LPs also receive an allocation of the $MAYA token. Please refer to Part 2 of this Whitepaper for more details.Tier 1 liquidity will not be able to be withdrawn during the length of the auction.
Lockup Period: 63 days
Daily withdrawal limit: Up to 1.5%
You declare your intent by adding a:2 to the Add Liquidity transaction.
Frontends will abstract this away.After the LA finishes and $CACAO is distributed, Tier 2 LPs cede 10% of their total LP units, which means they end up with an effective return of 1.8x on their contributed assets (assuming constant prices).
Lockup Period: 21 days
Daily withdrawal limit: Up to 4.5%
You declare your intent by just adding liquidity.After the LA finishes and $CACAO is distributed, Tier 3 LPs cede 33% of their total LP units, which means they end up with an effective return of 1.34x on their contributed assets (assuming constant prices).
A liquidity auction is a fair launch combined with an airdrop. Users may provide external assets and are airdropped $CACAO proportional to their contribution. LP their tokens and get matched amounts with the offered token, in this case, $CACAO. The process will help us bootstrap the initial liquidity that the protocol needs to function and provide a superior user experience to our swappers with less slippage for swaps. Read more in our Whitepaper.
Compared to an IDO where investors with large amounts of tokens can manipulate the price and cause disadvantages for the rest, in Maya there is no minimum entry ticket, there is no previous whitelist, no special allocation for larger investors and the time range is wide and pre-announced!
$CACAO is our flagship token, and we will have 100M of them. They will all be minted at once, and 90% of the total supply will be distributed in the Liquidity Auction. The remaining 10% will be allocated to the Impermanent Loss Protection treasury.Aside from being required to run a node, they can be paired against other assets inside our liquidity pools to earn a percentage of the transaction fees generated by swaps.Read more in our Whitepaper.
Anybody can contribute supported assets, such as $BTC, $BNB, $ETH, and even $RUNE, to the auction during a 21-day timeframe by sending them to a specified address.
No, anyone can participate with as little as one satoshi! Remember there will be native chain fees; we only count for your position, whatever is left after that, so choose your chain and amount wisely.